+61 7 3381 5363
+61 412 559 143
+61 400 793 938
Features of XDR Catwalk Range 3
- The catwalk SIL rating is 3.
- The catwalk can be set-up in less than 15 minutes.
- It has an independent hydraulic power unit ‘HPU’ on board driven by a diesel engine that allows set-up/pack-up without requiring the presence of the rig.
- The HPU can operate all functions of the catwalk including raising/lowering the trough and skate operation.
- The four independently operated chassis jacks level the catwalk.
- Tabular Handling Operational Features
- The rotating trough feature allows both sucker rods and pipe to be handled.
- The sets of arms, 6 metres long, can hold up to 10,000 kg of pipe on each side of the catwalk; total 20,000 kg of rods and pipe.
- Each arm has an independently operated cylinder to set the angle of the arm for rolling pipe/rods into or away from the trough for tripping in or tripping out.
- The catwalk can be operated in manual or semi-automatic mode with pre-set skate position and speed set by the operator.
- Additional Features/Benefits
- Carries an Accumulator Closing Unit with access to all sides for inspection, operation and maintenance; three sides accessed from hydraulically operated platforms. Quick connects are situated at the well end of the catwalk for more efficient set-up times.
- In normal operation the catwalk is powered from the rig.
- The light tower on the roof of the catwalk is hydraulically operated.
- The catwalk carries two removable transit skids container locked onto the chassis above the trough designed to transport a 7-1/16 in 3K annular and double gate BOP on a test stump (the test stump is supplied by XDR and included in the price) on one transit skid and the choke manifold on its skid
- The catwalk has a test pump and 1,000 litre water tank. The test pump is capable of pressure testing the well up to 3000 psi. The test pump is fully integrated into catwalk PLC controls, with adjustable operator’s set point and digital pressure readout. Complete data log for each test can be download in Excel format from the catwalk or rig.
- Integration with all Rigs via PLC systems.